PADI Master DM Internship
Take you PADI Divemaster training to the next level with our Master DM Internship. This includes all of the complete DM Package plus 5 PADI Diver level certifications of your choice that will also give you the rating of PADI Master Scuba Diver, the highest level of non-professional training.
If you have a longer time frame you can continue to dive and learn! All our Divemaster Internships have NO TIME LIMIT!
At Crystal Divers Bali we want you to feel in control of your training. We do not decide which specialties are best for you. We are happy to advise but then want you to follow your interests, so we let you pick the 5 that suit you best! Do you have an interest in conservation? We can put together a package that suits! Same for photography or any area of diving that takes your fancy. Why not try a bit of it all…………
This has a huge benefit for you as a DM – imagine you have to work with guests on a deep dive and you are limited to 30m? The Deep Diver Specialty will be of great use to you when leading certified divers. Other popular choices for DM candidates are Oxygen Provider, Search and Recovery, Nitrox and for us in Bali – Wreck Diver with the amazing Liberty Wreck on our doorstep.
We will be happy to tailor these to your needs and interests and where you will be working on your training.
PADI Master DM Internship
- 6-8 Weeks Internship
- Lunches included
- 6 Weeks Accommondation
Check these out to know more!
To qualify to enter the Divemaster course you must
• Be 18 years old at the start of Divemaster training
• Have logged 20 dives
• Have completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within the last 24 months
• Be medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within the last 12 months
• Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver or have equivalent rating through another organization.
Note: Proof of 60 dives is a certification requirement for Divemaster certification, which is all included in
the Divemaster course package
PADI Materials (Crewpack) is included in all our Divemaster Internships
• PADI Instructor Manual
• Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
• Divemaster Slates
• Divemaster Manual
• eRDP ml
• Scuba Tune-Up Workbook
• Professional Training Log
• Discover Scuba Diving Instructor Cue Cards
• PADI PRO Bag
All required PADI Materials for the 5 specialties
• Develop demonstration quality skills, performing the 24 basic scuba skills. We focus on neutrally buoyant skills at this level of training and teach you multiple ways to assist students.
• Dive site set up and management
• Mapping project
• Dive briefing
• Search and Recovery scenario (Not a certification. Do the Specialty instead and get a good deal!)
• Deep Dive scenario (Not a certification. Do the Specialty instead and get a good deal!)
• Open Water diver students in confined water
• Open Water diver students in open water
• Continuing education student divers in open water
• Certified divers in open water
Divemaster-Conducted Programs Workshops
• Scuba Review/Reactivate in confined water
• Skin diver course and snorkeling supervision
• Discover Scuba Diving in confined water
• Discover Scuba Diving program – additional open water dive
• Discover Local Diving in open water
The knowledge development consists of 9 topics and 2 final exams, they are done by self study and classroom
presentations from our instructors to give you local knowledge and hands on experience.
• The role and characteristics of a PADI Divemaster
• Supervising general diving activities for certified divers
• Assisting with student divers in training
• Diver safety and risk management
• Divemaster conducted programs
• Specialized skills and activities
• The business of diving and your career
• Awareness of the dive environment
• 5 dive theory review
• Complete an Emergency Assistance Plan (you can use the one from your rescue course)
• 400 meters swim
• 15 minutes treading water
• 800 meters snorkel swim
• 100 meters inert diver tow
• Equipment Exchange
Diver Rescue – Respond to an unresponsive, nonbreathing diver.
At Crystal Divers Bali we want you to feel in control of your training. We do not decide which specialties are best for you. We are happy to advise but then want you to follow your interest so we let you pick the 5 that suit you best!
Specialties that you may find useful as a PADI Divermaster include:
• Deep Diver, so that you are able to guide divers with deep certification up to 40 meters
• Search & Recovery Diver. Your customer loses something? You would be the hero of the day if you could easily find it for them
• Nitrox Diver, so that you can guide divers who want to dive on nitrox (to extend no deco times)
• Wreck Diver, so that you are able to guide wreck divers into wrecks
Other specialties that are extremely valuable for you as a Divemaster are:
• Tec diver, guide customers that want to do TEC fun dives (extra fees apply for tec courses – check out our Tec DM internship)
Thats why we include PADI Oxygen Provider in all our Divemaster Internships.
During our GoPRO programs, we will make sure that you are well taken care of. With all our Divemaster Internships we include 6 weeks accommodation at a local homestay. Accommodation is single occupancy room with aircon and private bathroom.
You will receive 30 lunch tickets upon arrival which you can use during your training. If you wish to stay longer you can either pay the lunches each day you dive, or you can buy 30 new tickets for a very beneficial price.
PADI Divemaster Fee is included in al our Divemaster Internships
Master Scuba Diver Application Fee included for 2019
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorized to
• Supervise both training and nontraining related activities by planning, organizing & directing dives
• Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
• Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
• Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
• Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
• If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
• Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
• Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified divemaster.
• Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
• surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises: and when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
• Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
• Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist AquaMission
• Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
• Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.